The largest compilation of Hindu baby girl and boy names with meanings and origins is available on eBusinessGems. This listing comprised of 7,000+ Hindu baby names with meanings, origin and variations. The data is in MS Excel spreadsheet format. You can easily use the file as a Hindu baby boy and girl names dictionary to finding a name for your cute little baby. The data is also ready to be published on your content web site or to be used in your application. The following tables summarize various counts from the spreadsheet.
Boy only names 3500+
Girl only names 3000+
Common names 500+
The package contains data in MS Excel spreadsheet file format. Additional format such as CSV or Microsoft Access database format is available on request. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hindu baby girl and boy names spreadsheet has the following columns:
- A2Z: First character of the baby name
- Baby Name: The baby name
- Boy Name?: Indication that the name is used for Boys
- Girl Name?: Indication that the name is used for Girs. If both Boy and Girl fields are set to ‘Yes’ that means that the name is used for both boys and girls
- Origins and Uses: Geographical or ethnic origins/uses of the name, separated by semicolons
- Meanings: One or more meanings of the name, separated by semicolons
- Variation Of: If the name is a variation of other same it is mentioned in this column. Meanings etc. can be available from the referred to name.
hindu, baby, boy, girl, names, girls, boys, name, unique, hindi, bengali, sanskrit, excel, file