In this essential guide to organic gardening ebook learn why and how to garden organically. Organic gardening is much more environmentally friendly.
Organic gardening will help to prevent potentially harmful toxins from entering your body. When you decide to garden organically, you can eliminate the concern for destroying the environment, but more importantly, you can eliminate the concern for you and your family's health and well-being. When you use modern gardening products; the toxic chemicals are transferred to you and your clothing. Obviously, these toxic chemicals could then be transferred to your children or significant other. Not to mention, if you plant vegetables non-organically, toxic chemicals will be absorbed by your vegetables; and in turn, will be ingested by you and your family. In fact, one common ailment which affects avid gardeners is dermatitis. By gardening organically, you can eliminate getting dermatitis of the hands.
By deciding to garden organically, you'll help prevent the poisoning of groundwater and prevent adding further toxins to the soil. When man-made chemicals are used for gardening, it poisons other plants. Because these man-made chemicals poison the water and other plants, it can be dangerous, or even deadly, to little creatures that rely on the water to drink or plants to eat. Lastly, the chemicals used will evaporate into the atmosphere and return in the form of contaminated rain and/or snow.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Why Garden Organically?
- Planning Your Organic Vegetable Garden
- Growing Your Organic Vegetable Garden
- Why Grow an Organic Herb Garden?
- Growing an Organic Herb Garden
- You Have Organically Grown Herbs, Now What?
- Organic Garden Fertilizers
- Organic Gardening Compost
- How to Control Garden Pests Organically
- How to Bring Your Organic Plants Indoors; for
- Easy Year
- Round Growth
- Organic Container Gardening
- Organic Hydroponic Gardening